Is your games night even complete without the prescence of booze? When you think game night you’ll think of fun, friends, and alcohol and in this scenerior some alcohol are better suited than others for the event.
You’ll want a spirit that’s somewhat premium, harsh but not to the point that it’ll leave one sick, and you’d also want flavour in your drink.
If you have a gamesnight with friends and you’re not really sure about which drinks you should get, below are our top 5 picks for you.
1. Patron Cafe: Tequila is the first thing that pops into everyones mind when a fun night of games in mentioned and if you’re goign to be having this liqour, you might as well bless your taste buds with a premium coffee flavoured one that won’t make you squeeze your face too much.
2. Agor Red wine: Not everyone might be a fan of liqour and there’d always be that one person who’d insist on not drinking too much (Maybe the person is the designated driver). For people who fall into this category, you could go the wine route and get yourself a bottle of this sweet dessert wine. Compared to the spirits on this list it’s quite mild and it’s a sweet wine.
3. American Honey: This whiskey literally tastes like honey and after Patron cafe, this might be our second favourite on this list as a lot of whiskey lovers enjoy this drink. Also, if you’re not really a fan of whiskey and you’re open to exploring whiskey, we recomend you start with this brand.
4. Martell Cognac: Now we’re entering the premium liquer territory. Most people argue that all liquer taste the same and buying expensive liquers is a waste of money. We think not!!! If you blind taste a cheap bottle of whiskey and an expensive one side by side, you’d find that the more expensive one would be smoother in the tongue, the flavour would be more complex and generally, the after feel of the expensive one would leave a smile on your face compared to you squeezing your face after sipping the cheaper whiskey.
5. Jameson Whiskey: In Nigeria, this whiskey has become the unofficial whiskey for the millenials as it converted a lot of non whiskey drinkers. But on a lighter note, is any type of party or games night in Nigeria complete without a bottle of Jameson whiskey being there?
Not Every time Wine, Sometimes Gin or Vodka!!!
There’s a time and place for everything. When you’re home alone and watching a movie, It’s wine o’clock. When you have guests you want to impress, It’s whiskey/Cognac time. But, when you’re throwing a small shindig or house party, Gin and Vodka MUST be present as they are known to get the parties started.
Random question though, are you a Gin or Vodka Person?