Is your games night even complete without the prescence of booze? When you think game night you’ll think of fun, friends, and alcohol and in this scenerior some alcohol are better suited than others for the event.
You’ll want a spirit that’s somewhat premium, harsh but not to the point that it’ll leave one sick, and you’d also want flavour in your drink.
If you have a gamesnight with friends and you’re not really sure about which drinks you should get, below are our top 5 picks for you.
1. Patron Cafe: Tequila is the first thing that pops into everyones mind when a fun night of games in mentioned and if you’re goign to be having this liqour, you might as well bless your taste buds with a premium coffee flavoured one that won’t make you squeeze your face too much.
2. Agor Red wine: Not everyone might be a fan of liqour and there’d always be that one person who’d insist on not drinking too much (Maybe the person is the designated driver). For people who fall into this category, you could go the wine route and get yourself a bottle of this sweet dessert wine. Compared to the spirits on this list it’s quite mild and it’s a sweet wine.
3. American Honey: This whiskey literally tastes like honey and after Patron cafe, this might be our second favourite on this list as a lot of whiskey lovers enjoy this drink. Also, if you’re not really a fan of whiskey and you’re open to exploring whiskey, we recomend you start with this brand.
4. Martell Cognac: Now we’re entering the premium liquer territory. Most people argue that all liquer taste the same and buying expensive liquers is a waste of money. We think not!!! If you blind taste a cheap bottle of whiskey and an expensive one side by side, you’d find that the more expensive one would be smoother in the tongue, the flavour would be more complex and generally, the after feel of the expensive one would leave a smile on your face compared to you squeezing your face after sipping the cheaper whiskey.
5. Jameson Whiskey: In Nigeria, this whiskey has become the unofficial whiskey for the millenials as it converted a lot of non whiskey drinkers. But on a lighter note, is any type of party or games night in Nigeria complete without a bottle of Jameson whiskey being there?
Not Every time Wine, Sometimes Gin or Vodka!!!
There’s a time and place for everything. When you’re home alone and watching a movie, It’s wine o’clock. When you have guests you want to impress, It’s whiskey/Cognac time. But, when you’re throwing a small shindig or house party, Gin and Vodka MUST be present as they are known to get the parties started.
Random question though, are you a Gin or Vodka Person?
When the best cocktails of all times are being listed, it’ll be close to impossible not to mention the sangria cocktail as it’s quite decadent and a fan favourite when properly made.
If you’ve ever tasted this cocktail before and you’d love to recreate it at home, below is the simple step to recreate this simple drink.
When it comes to making cocktails you need three content, The Base (Juice or soda), The Liquor and the Syrup. Everything else is extra and without these three solid pillars, your cocktail is incomplete.
While making cocktails isn’t rocket science it’s no easy feat either as you can learn it on your own and master it in a matter of months.
If you’re open to experimenting with cocktails and you already have your liquor and base ready, then you need these 4 cocktail syrups
Great food tastes better when you pair it with wine and since it’s Valentine’s day, what better time it to pair your valentines lunch/Dinner with a bottle of fine wine.
If you fall into the category of those who’ll be eating in and you need some wine suggestions, we’ve got you covered. Below are 5 of the finest wines we recommend you sip today.
You love it, it is the life of your party, not a week goes by that you don’t have it – true! But do you know your whiskey? Its history, where it originally came from? Do you know which brands are great and which aren’t? Read on to find out how well you do know your whiskey.
Have you ever been detained in a traffic-congested road on your way to get the last batch of your birthday drinks? Or fear you may get drinks of poor and adulterated quality or even be short of ideas for the best drinks? Then it is time you allowed the DrinksDirect brand into your lives to handle all your drinks concerns. Because when you tell yourself you can drink, then the tables on your event day has to be decorated with the best drinks in Lagos.
Aint no party like a Lagos party
cos when Lagos parties
we don’t bother nobody
we just throw our hand up
drinks in the cup
Lagos stand up
and we don’t give an ehhhh
Taking a cue from the lyrics of ace Nigerian music artist Banky Wellington (aka Banky W) in his popular track titled “Lagos Party”, there is no doubt that there is absolutely no party that rocks like the party held in the city of Lagos.
Oh, the vibes of Lagos parties! Nothing like the music, the fun, the dance, the overflowing tasty dishes, and the drinks!!!
You find yourself silently praying and wishing the birthday party never ends. And once at home, your taste buds refuse to wear off the splendid taste of Castillo Grand Red and Chivas Regal made available by DrinksDirect, and you wake the following morning determined to recreate the party life experienced in your friend’s birthday party on yours in the coming month.
It is important to know at least a few things about your favorite drinks. if not compulsory for you, at least it is necessary.
Wine: If you’ve ever had cause to order drinks in Lagos, a wine must have been on your list. From mere party drinks to Birthday drinks. However, there’s more to throwing your head back and downing the content in your glass in quick time.