How To Make A Red Wine Sangria
When the best cocktails of all times are being listed, it’ll be close to impossible not to mention the sangria cocktail as it’s quite decadent and a fan favourite when properly made.
If you’ve ever tasted this cocktail before and you’d love to recreate it at home, below is the simple step to recreate this simple drink.
What You’ll Need
1/2 medium apple (chopped into small pieces)
1/2 medium orange (sliced into small pieces)
3/4 cup orange juice
1/3 cup brandy (not compulsory, but gives it an extra kick)
750 ml bottle of any red wine
~1 cup Ice to chill
1. Add apples and oranges to a large pitcher and muddle with a muddler or wooden spoon for 45 seconds.
2.Add orange juice and brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
3. Add red wine and stir to incorporate, taste and adjust flavor as needed.
4. Serve as is, or with a bit more ice.
5. Garnish with orange segments (optional).
6. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours, though best when fresh